Controlling access will help you protect user sessions and minimize exposure to unwanted data breaches.Official Documentation Link: https://awwo.link/QbuSM
Activate system through the Checkbox next to the section title and Save Changes.
- 404 Error Page: Select which page will be displayed for content that no longer exists.
- One Session Per User: Force users to have only one logged in session to prevent unauthorized access.
- Brute Force Lockout: Lockout accounts in case of multiple failed login attempts.
- Login Attempts: Set the number of login attempts before the account becomes locked.
- Lockout Time (minutes): Setup lockout timeframe.
- IP Lockout Message: Enabling this option will display a customizable message when trying to access the site from a banned IP address.
- Account Lockout Message: Enabling this option will display a customizable message when trying to access the site with a locked out account.
- Enable Show/Hide Password Switch: Enable password display switch for inputs.
Reset Section Settings using the checkbox and Save Changes button in order to remove database entries.