Protecting your admin login will help you get rid of unwanted backend access and bot attempts to overload server.Official Documentation Link: https://awwo.link/vrNMN
Activate system through the Checkbox next to the section title and Save Changes.
- Hide /wp-admin/: Activate admin link features.
- Access Error Type:
- Error 404 (Page not Found) – When guests try to access /wp-admin/ they will encounter default WordPress error page for non-existing content.
- Redirect – This option will allow you to forward guests to a custom page.
- Error 403 (Forbidden Access)- This option will display default WordPress forbidden access page.
- Set Redirect Link: This option will only show up if Redirect option is selected, so you would be able to completely change the login URL.
- Change Login Link: Change default wp-login.php to a custom string.
- New Login Link: This line displays the new admin login link.
- Recovery Link: Us the generated link to reset options and regain access to WordPress through default settings.
- Email Notification: Activate this option to receive a message from the system with the new admin login configuration.
- Custom Admin Login Logo URL: Change logo URL inside admin login page.
- Login Logo URL Title: Change default hovering logo title inside admin login page.
- Custom Admin Login Title: Change default browser tab title for admin login page.
All website changes go through the admin dashboard, which can be accessed through a default WordPress link. Keeping the access safe and secure requires certain modifications.
Reset Section Settings using the checkbox and Save Changes button in order to remove database entries.