Inform your visitors about cookies and other details related to the online regulations.Official Documentation Link: https://awwo.link/lJMQL
Cookies are small blocks of data created by a web server while a user is browsing a website. These are placed on the user’s computer or other devices by the web browser, with the purpose of experience improvement.
Activate system through the Checkbox next to the section title and Save Changes.
- Notice Message: Customize displayed message for cookie notice usage.
- Acceptance Button Text: Define the button text for cookie notice acceptance.
- On Scroll Acceptance: Enable to accept the notice when user scrolls.
- On Click Acceptance: Enable to accept the notice on content click.
- Cookie Expiration Date: Select expiration date for cookie placement.
- Code Placement: Select how the cookie script should be loaded.
- Notice Type: Select where the notice will be displayed (top banner, bottom banner, center, overlay banner, center overlay box).
- Animation Style: Choose if notice will be animated and what type of animation is used (none, fade, slide).
- Button Class: Enter additional button CSS classes separated by space.
Reset Section Settings using the checkbox and Save Changes button in order to remove database entries.