Blocking IPs which are considered to be fraudulent can help you improve site security.Official Documentation Link: https://awwo.link/vYqTV
Activate system through the Checkbox next to the section title and Save Changes.
- Enable Honeypot Protection: Enable a decoy to lure cyber attackers and reduce unauthorized access.
- Honeypot Reset Interval: Define reset time interval for the honeypot system.
- Honeypot Blocked IPs: View and modify blocked IPs.
- Login & Registration IP Blocking: Restrict login and registration from certain IPs.
- Support Type: Set up support access to internal site page or external link.
- Temporary Access Timeframe (minutes): Time interval for allowed temporary access.
- Allow Login: Permit logins to banned IPs.
- Login Blocking Message: Customize Login displayed error message for blocked IP addresses.
- Registration Blocking Message: Customize Registration displayed error message for blocked IP addresses.
- Login & Registration Blocked IPs: View and modify Login/Registration blocked IPs.
- General IP Blocking: Restrict entire access to site for a defined list of IP addresses.
- Blocking Message: Customize the displayed error message for unauthorized site access.
- Expired Timeframe Message: Customize the displayed error message for the blocking timeframe expiration.
- General Blocked IPs: Manually add IPs restricted from accessing the website.
- IP Blocking Page: Set up the site page redirection when access is blocked for an IP address.
Reset Section Settings using the checkbox and Save Changes button in order to remove database entries.